Re-enter your kayak with ease and confidence. Our Rescue Stirrup uses sinking webbing to position the loop for your foot and a neoprene cuff to keep the rest on top. This is the perfect aid to help you get you back in your boat and paddling again.
- High Visibility Yellow webbing is easy to see in murky water
- Easily adjusts to the right length for quick re-entry
- Webbing can be marked for specific adjustment to faster re-entries
- Neoprene cuff keeps the stirrup afloat and neatly wraps for secure storage
- Large thumb hook attaches easily to deck lines or PFD for secure rapid access
- Reflective Trim